IPP> IETF 49 Meeting in San Diego

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Nov 16 18:34:36 EST 2000

All,

We don't have an awful lot to discuss in the next IETF meeting, so there
will NOT be a WG session on IPP this time, and BTW I am not planning to
attend the IETF meeting this time due to Xerox travel restrictions.

We still have one of revised draft that we want to have ready before the
submission close, which is on November 24:

 "Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) : The 'ippget' Event Notifications
Delivery Method"
	(where we wanted to fix the tile and do a couple of minor edits)

This has been out for IPP WG Last Call, but we need a revised TXT version
before we can send it to the IESG.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Manager, Print Services
Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com