Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Jan 18 13:21:27 EST 2001

Thanks for the information about decimal 50 (Prescribe) and 39 (LIPS).

I've added this information to an updated version of the Print-MIME-tab.doc
file and will collect any additional information that anyone supplies to any
of these three mailing lists.

The current description of 39 (LIPS) is:  "LBP Image Processing System"

Any idea what LBP stands for?  Is there a better description of LIPS that
Canon would like to see?

Also is there a public reference to a specification, such as a manual or
standard, that could be added?  IANA likes to have references to the
complete spec.

Thanks,
Tom