Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri May 18 14:33:13 EDT 2001

Michael,

I didn't find any non-photographic glossy or matte in the stores that was
only one sided. The non-photographic said "brochure and flyer" and was also
clearly labeled "two-sided".

It seems that if you aren't doing photographs when you are printing on
glossy or matte, then you are likely to be printing a two-sided brochure,
even if you have to run the media through twice on your one-sided printer.
Does anyone have any counter examples of regular paper with glossy or matte
being only one-sided?

Thanks,
Tom