Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Jan 3 18:00:17 EST 2001

I've added line numbers and down loaded the .pdf (and the .doc made from the
.txt version which I used to make the .pdf):

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_LDAP/draft-ietf-ipp-ldap-printer-schema-04
.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_LDAP/draft-ietf-ipp-ldap-printer-schema-04
.doc

It has been published as an Internet-Draft and announced as well.

Tom