Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Feb 2 19:14:14 EST 2001

This is a repeat of the message announcing this updated version of the
ippget spec.  I sent it on November 21, 2000, but it appears not to have
been received by anyone, including me.  So here it is again.

It was announced as an Internet-Draft on November 29, 2000 by the
Internet-Drafts secretariat.

Thanks,
Tom