Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Feb 6 21:02:36 EST 2001

IPP Implementers Guide

I've down loaded all the related files to the PWG IPP ftp site.  The .pdf
files have line numbers.  The -rev show revisions from the last version
which was in the Area Director's queue to forward to the IESG.  The changes
are the editorial ones that the Area Director, Ned Freed, requested before
sending it to the IESG for Last Call.  See 1/24/01 mail from me or 12/5/00
mail from Ned for his editorial comments.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/ipp-implementers-guide-010125-rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/ipp-implementers-guide-010125-rev.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/ipp-implementers-guide-010125.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/ipp-implementers-guide-010125.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/ipp-implementers-guide-010125.txt
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_IIG/draft-ietf-ipp-implementers-guide-v11-
02.txt

Tom