IPP> Typo in Override...[PWG Errata Sheets]

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Fri Feb 23 14:47:13 EST 2001

Hi Tom,

There should be a separate errata sheet for each PWG standard.
It should have a filename that clearly links it to the base
PWG standard (e.g., 'file-bis' as is used in ITU and ISO
standards and very commonly in updating more recent IETF
RFCs).  By the way 'bis' is French, but perhaps this US-centric
organization can live with that.  Alternatively, use a suffix
of 'errata'.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Sharp and Xerox
  High North Inc