Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Mar 28 21:19:10 EST 2001

To answer Ron's questions:

1. The reference [REG] should be added to the References section as:

[REG]
	Holtman, K., Mutz, A. and T. Hardie, "Feature Tag Registration
Procedures", BCP 31, RFC 2506, March 1999.

or the [REG] could be replaced by [RFC2506] in the body of the document and
the following added to the references section instead:

[RFC2506]
	Holtman, K., Mutz, A. and T. Hardie, "Feature Tag Registration
Procedures", BCP 31, RFC 2506, March 1999.

2. The double occurrence of "-" was a typo.  I was trying to include both
"-" (hyphen) and "_" (underline) in the syntax, as we have done for IPP
keywords.  So rather than deleting the second "-", it should be "_".  Then
the ABNF production for size-name would be:

   size-name = lowalpha *( lowalpha | digit | "-" | "_" )

Unless we think it is too confusing to allow both "-" and "_"?

Tom