Norbert Schade norbertschade at oaktech.com
Fri Mar 30 11:49:25 EST 2001

Excellent. These were my educational 10 minutes of the week.
Some may know that I am German. I thought we own the madness of studying
nonsense scientifically - if at all sharing it with the English guys. You
have changed my view of the world.
In fact, this was even interesting. I will add the elaborate explanations of
'fubar' and its important relation to the German 'furchtbar' to my
dictionary.
I enjoyed it.
Norbert