IPP> Fwd: Media Names, case sensitivity

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Mon Apr 2 20:02:18 EDT 2001

All:

I prefer we go with case insensitive names.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Chair, Printer Working Group               *
* Chair, IEEE MSC                            *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 859-232-4808 (phone) 859-232-6740 (fax)    *

RonBergman%aol.com at interlock.lexmark.com on 04/02/2001 12:01:44 PM