IPP> Media Standardized Names - Units

Norbert Schade norbertschade at oaktech.com
Wed Apr 18 14:42:00 EDT 2001

Hmmmmm,
don't know.
I've seen a lot of rounding problems in my life.
As soon as I want to specify that the minimum hardware margin for certain
sizes is 100 pixel in 600 dpi, I am knee deep in the mud. And this is not
trivial, as you may loose at least one side of your 1-pixel thick frame
around the page.
So Harry's concern has something. That's why I originally wanted to specify
in mm/1000 (used in Windows NT as well) generally.
But now it's late in the project and I hate such a drastic change, while
mm/10 seems to be widely used also.
So for the sake of it: I do not request a change.
Norbert