Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon May 14 14:16:59 EDT 2001

For our PWG Media Size telecon today, here is some input from Japan about
the use of "x" versus "-" in our Media Size Self Describing Names and in
localization that clients might do for the names.

It looks like Don's concern that "x" might be confusing to Asian folks is
not an issue.  However, it was important to ask and not just assume
something incorrect.

Thanks,
Tom