Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Jul 17 21:56:44 EDT 2001

Actually, we wouldn't have to move Get-Notifications to the main spec, since
it would still be an OPTIONAL operation for a Printer to support, unless the
Printer is supporting the ippget Delivery Method.  So its fine to stay in
the IPPGET Delivery Method document, even if it were to be used with other
Delivery Methods.

Tom