IPP> A set of new IPP drafts to appear soon

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Aug 15 15:11:14 EDT 2001

This message got send before it was finished. What it should have said in
the end is that there are no technical changes to the documents, with the
exception of the ipp-get notification draft, which is still under new debate
in the WG.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Manager, Print Services
Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514