Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Sep 5 18:58:06 EDT 2001

I've down loaded the .doc and .pdf equivalents with line numbers to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_LDAP/draft-ietf-ipp-ldap-printer-schema-05
.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_LDAP/draft-ietf-ipp-ldap-printer-schema-05
.doc

to accompany:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_LDAP/draft-ietf-ipp-ldap-printer-schema-05
.txt

Tom