IPP> Moving On

Marty Joel mjoel at netreon.com
Tue Feb 26 19:27:48 EST 2002

Hello,

I have been an off-site consultant to Netreon (Peerless Systems) for the
past 3 years, but like they say, all things must pass.  It has been an
honor and a pleasure working with the Printer Working Group.  Contributing
to the design and specifications of IPP event notifications has been an
educational and rewarding experience.

As we know, the printer industry is small, and paths often cross.  Quite
possibly, we will work together again.  I look forward to that day.

If I can be of assistance, or you would like to keep in touch, you can
reach me at mjoel at WebPageAssembler.com.

Best Regards,

Marty Joel
Perceptions Unlimited LLC