McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Mar 21 12:59:38 EST 2002

Hi Melinda,

Thanks for reviewing application/vnd.pwg-multiplexed.  Could
you possibly break out your substantive comments and send them
in a _plaintext_ mail note to the IPP list, please?

mail notes are not suitable, by IETF process rules].

Please note that application/vnd.pwg-multiplexed is now in
the IESG Status queue (near the top for Informational RFCs),
with the action token to our IETF Applications Area Director,
Ned Freed.

This document is also in the RFC Editor's Queue (near the
top for Informational RFCs, by date received).

All of which means that it may enter IETF 'last call' very
soon, so any substantive changes need to be discussed on
the IPP list (and elsewhere, of course) ASAP.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc