Carl carl at manros.com
Mon Apr 1 13:07:36 EST 2002

Don,

I am not sure how that differs from my proposal?

If it is mandatory, it is mandatory, not conditionally.
It would make no sense to have an implementation, which say supports
subscriptions of notifications, without also offering at least one
notification method, one of which has to be 'ippget'.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
10701 S Eastern Ave #1117
Henderson, NV 89052, USA