IPP> FW: DHCP Option for SNMP Notifications

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Mon Nov 4 14:03:40 EST 2002

Hi folks,

Mark Bakke (Cisco) has been doing some good work to define a new
DHCP boot option that tells a device where to send SNMP traps
(i.e., addresses of SNMP Notification Receivers, network management
stations).

Definitely applicable for printer devices.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc

PS - Mark Bakke co-wrote the SLP MIB with me last year.