IPP> Should we do a PWG IPP/1.2 standard?

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Mon Apr 28 07:46:33 EDT 2003

All,

I think an IPP v1.2 would be a good idea.  It would give us an opportunity
to collect all the extensions into a single document.  (A one stop shop for
IPP as opposed to about 1500 pages spread over some 28 documents)  This
would also give us an opportunity for another Bake-Off.  We have done a very
good job on interoperability on the core specs.  I am unsure about the level
interoperability of the various extensions.  I know some problems already
exist.

Pete