Paul Tykodi paul at intermate-us.com
Mon Jan 6 13:01:23 EST 2003

IBM has added IPP support to their iSeries (formerly AS/400) servers.
Starting at OS/400 operating system level V4R5 and above, they implemented
IPP server functionality. This means the IBM server can receive print files
via the IPP protocol from IPP enabled clients.

At their latest operating system release level (V5R2), they implemented the
client portion of IPP as well. This means it is now possible to send data
via IPP from an IBM iSeries server to another device that can receive IPP
print files.

HTH

Best Regards,

/Paul