Mike Sweet mike at easysw.com
Mon Apr 21 21:49:06 EDT 2003

Dennis Carney wrote:

> I think that these ideas are good ones.  However, I wonder why we didn't do
> anything about this before.  In fact, in 2911, it is specifically called
> out that we purposely didn't handle this situation (2911, section 3.2.6.1:
> "There is no mechanism to allow for the next 'M' jobs after the first 'N'
> jobs.").  Does anyone remember whether there was a good reason this issue
> was sidestepped?

I dunno, however along with your comments I'd also like to bring up
another gap in the current spec for Get-Jobs - you can't get a list
of *all* jobs (both completed and not-completed).  While we are
extending the Get-Jobs operation, it would be nice to add an "all"
keyword for "which-jobs".

(why do I suddenly feel like a politician adding an ammendment to
a law???)

Michael Sweet, Easy Software Products                  mike at easysw.com