Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu May 22 20:02:29 EDT 2003

Ira,

Thanks for summarizing the agreements and the next steps.

Correct me if I mis-understood, but I think we agreed today to move the
Close-Job operation out of the Job Extensions spec and into the futures spec
where it would be OPTIONAL.  Possibly, when we do IPP/1.2, we might make
Close-Job REQUIRED (or we might reference Close-Job as OPTIONAL or we might
not reference Close-Job at all).

(And the Create-Document and Send-Data operations were already removed from
the Document Object spec and aren't in the Job Extensions spec).

Tom