Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed May 28 12:58:05 EDT 2003

One of the issues that I included in my summary description of the new
"media" keyword 'pwg_letter-or-a4_choice' was:

ISSUE: What about "media-ready"?  Is 'pwg-letter-or-a4' allowed, or MUST the
Printer include the actual media.  If the latter, then the scheduling
algorithm has to be enhances for its comparison with "printer-ready".

We need to discuss this issue during the IPPFAX review of JOBX today (1:00
PM PDT).

Thanks,
Tom