Dennis Carney dcarney at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 13 01:47:47 EDT 2003

All,

I have made a thorough review of the Document object spec.  In addition to
many small editorial changes, I have highlighted 18 ISSUEs (marked "DMC
ISSUExx") and 14 Editorial questions (marked "DMC Editorialyy").  At Pete's
request, I have put the marked-up document on the PWG ftp site and am
posting this notice to the IPP mailing list.

The document is at:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030603-DC-rev.doc.zip

This document is going to be discussed on Thursday (one week from now) at
the face-to-face, and the 18 ISSUEs will be discussed.

Dennis