Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Mon Mar 15 18:14:04 EST 2004

carl at manros.com wrote:
> If you or your organization still have interest in pursuing the
> completion of any of these 4 draft documents, I want to hear from you
> on the IPP DL no later than April 12, 2004. This gives you plenty of
> time to think this over one more time.

We will (finally) be adding IPP notification support (specs 1-3
in your posting) in CUPS 1.2 sometime this year.  There *is* a
need for notifications in CUPS.

In any case, I don't care if the notification stuff is a PWG or
an IETF standard - either way we will be following the spec.