carl at manros.com carl at manros.com
Thu Mar 18 23:17:06 EST 2004

Hi all,

During my upcoming trip for 3 weeks to Japan my normal mailbox is likely to
fill up quickly (mostly with junkmail) and you will probably get error
messages that my mailbox is full, unless I can set up some temporary access
during my stay in Tokyo.

I suggest you send or copy messages to another temporary email account that
I have during the period up to April 12:

	carlmanros at lvcm.com

I may still not read these messages until I get back, but at least they are
not returned as undelivered.

Thanks,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros