carl at manros.com carl at manros.com
Fri May 7 12:50:49 EDT 2004

Ira,

Thanks for the update.

Do we have a schedule for when we can expect the new drafts to be finished?

July 19 is the final date for issuing drafts to the August 1-6 IETF meeting
in San Diego.

Is there enough interest to hold an IPP WG session in that IETF meeting?

At least it is in a fairly close location to where many of of the active
IPPers live.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
700 Carnegie Street #3724