Scott Hollenbeck sah at 428cobrajet.net
Wed Jun 30 15:49:32 EDT 2004

Tom,

It's not standard IETF practice to publish WG mailing list info in an RFC.
Instead, it's part of the WG charter.  The RFC Editor will typically remove
it if present.  They do that because mailing lists can come and go, but RFCs
are supposed to remain unchanging.
-Scott-