Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Thu Jul 1 09:02:39 EDT 2004

karthik bala guru wrote:
> Hi,
> Has anyone come across / used a XHTML Parser generator
> tool in Opensource community developed in C ?
> Do Kindly post the link / tool name .

As far as an XML parser/generator, libxml and libxml2 are two very
common solutions in the open source world.  If you want something
smaller and simpler, my Mini-XML library might provide the
functionality you need:

     http://www.easysw.com/~mike/mxml/

Also, if you are looking for a tool to turn HTML/XHTML into a
printable form, my HTMLDOC software will do the trick (contains
some C++ code):

     http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/