McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Jul 29 20:17:44 EDT 2004

Hi Scott and Carl-Uno,

I agree with Scott's proposed changes.

Harry Lewis (IBM, co-editor of IPP Admin) is on vacation until
next week (he's been gone two weeks).  I'll chase him to reply
about this early next week.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434