IPP> Ira calling in away-from-home tomorrow

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Jul 19 19:06:17 EDT 2006

Hi,

Many thanks to Ted Tronson and Michael Sweet for their
feedback on the IPP WG mailing list - others, please
comment, if possible.

I have to take my mom 125 miles to Escanaba early tomorrow.

I hope to be able to join the IPP WG telecon at 11am EDT via
my brother's cellphone or a borrowed landline at a friend's
apartment.  If I can't make it, PLEASE carry on without me.

Note:  I cannot attend a rescheduled telecon next on 27 July
(but that would conflict with the P2600 meetings anyway).  I
currently expect to be able to attend on 3 August.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com