IPP> New Template for Required IPPv21 Ops

Ron.Bergman at ricoh-usa.com Ron.Bergman at ricoh-usa.com
Wed May 14 17:27:57 EDT 2008

A new template for establishing the IPP Operations to be required can be
found at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/ippv2-docs/IPPv2-OPS-REQUIRED-2008-05-14.doc

Please provide your ranking for the operations at each vX level and return
a copy via directly to me prior to the next teleconference on June 2nd.  I
will compile the results and send them out prior to the teleconference.  We
can then try to reach a consensus prior to the June Face to Face meeting.