IPP> Face-to-face meeting minutes posted

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Thu Aug 21 10:44:54 EDT 2008

For clarification, since it may not have come out clearly in the minutes,  I mixed things up a bit at the IPP meeting by suggesting that XPS should be given an enum for the printer MIB (along with asking how the WSD  interface entry for the printer MIB was comming). There was no suggestion to standardize XPS for IPP. Indeed, as the minutes indicated, the identification of any required PDL for IPP was considered out of scope under the current project. It was pointed out that there is no problem in identifing XPS as a supported PDL in IPP.

Bill Wagner

From: "Ira McDonald" <blueroofmusic at gmail.com>