Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 15:43:12 EST 2008

Hi Mike,

Yes, you will be able to call-in throughout these PWG meetings
at the regular PWG conference number and user account (as
used in IPP WG meetings).

  1-866-469-3239

Thanks to your CUPS 1.3 support for PSX (satisfies quite well
the prototype requirements of PWG Process), so we will try to
move this spec into PWG Last Call quickly and get it approved.

If anyone needs the user account passcode, please email me
privately.

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter: