Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 17:49:41 EST 2009

Hi,

Unfortunately, I have only just realized that the HTML source that
Bill Wagner converted was from an out-of-date "Interim" version and
was NOT the full-content November 2006 "Prototype" version.

It's going to take major effort (man-weeks) to recover the lost
content (in existing sections and in new sections).  I have no time
in my Samsung schedule and budget for an effort this large.  This
spec CANNOT be ready for IPP WG Last Call any time soon.

My idiocy for not looking at the details closer, before making the
additional edits.

Egg on face,

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com