[IPP] Newest IPP Operations - PWG 5100.5

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 22:55:40 UTC 2009

Hi Tom,

The only PWG IPP spec that adds new operations is
the Document Object:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-ippdocobject10-20031031-5100.5.pdf

on page 63 in Table 16.

To follow PWG Process/3.0, we should use 'NN' in our PP Set2 spec until
approval (in case it is NOT approved) for Resubmit-Job 0xNN value.

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176