[IPP] RE: IPP WG delayed until 5 Oct 2009

Tom Hastings tom.hastings at verizon.net
Sun Sep 27 23:07:30 UTC 2009

Ira et al,

The Set2 spec is taking more time today than I thought and I'm going out to
a play tonight, so I won't have the updated draft out today as I had said.
So it's good that the meeting is a week off.  I'll get it out in the next
day or two in time for people to read it before the IPP WG meeting Ira has
announced for Monday, October 5, at the usual time (1:00 PM PDT = 4:00 PM
EDT).

Tom