[IPP] Re: IPP Agenda - 4pm EDT Monday 5 October - Live Meeting

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:05:47 UTC 2009

Hi,

With many thanks to Pete Zehler (who can't attend today),
here is a DIFFERENT (than usual) Live Meeting link for
*attendees*

<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=TF6F8T&role=attend&pw=sPb%2CX%3E-4n>

Tom Hastings has the presenter's link, so he can drive.

We'll spend some time on the Cancel-Job and Purge-Jobs
enhancement alternatives that Tom has posted, as well
as his latest draft.

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Next IPP WG call:
>
>  Monday 5 October - 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT
>
>  Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
>  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
>  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)
>
>  Attendee Access Code: *******#
>  Attendee ID Code: # (empty)
>
> If you need the Attendee Access code, please email me a request.
>

> [Live Meeting if Pete Zehler can host one - watch your mail]
>

> Agenda:
>
> (1) IP Policy and Minute Taker
>   - Mike?
> (2) Approve IPP minutes from 14 September
>   - ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/IPPv2-ConCall-Minutes-20090914.pdf
> (3) IANA IPP Registry status (Tom/Ira)
>   - updates for 10 PWG IPP specs sent to Michelle Cotton (IANA)
>   - New IETF Designated Experts (Mike and Ira)
> (4) Review IPP Production Printing Set2 (Tom)
>   - new draft to be announced shortly
> (5) Next Steps
>   - PWG Meeting at Apple (3pm PDT Wednesday 14 October)
>
> Cheers,
> - Ira (IPP co-editor)

> Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
> email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com