[IPP] I've uploaded v9 of IPP Job and Printer Extensions - Set 2 (aka Prod Print Set 2) from today's face to face

Tom Hastings tom.hastings at verizon.net
Thu Oct 15 01:44:38 UTC 2009

I've uploaded v0.9 of  IPP Job and Printer Extensions - Set 2 (aka Prod
Print Set 2) from today's face to face at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v9-20091014-rev.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v9-20091014-rev.pdf

I didn't make a clean version since this is just for the changes.  They may
help Michael with the notes.

v0.9, 2009-10-14

Agreements at the IPP face to face meeting.  See change tracking and MS-WORD
comments.

I added 2 fixes with change tracking for Cancel-Jobs for the issue on
returning "job-ids" when jobs can't be canceled iff the client had supplied
"jobs-id".

I removed the green ISSUE agreements from the 2009-10-05 meetings.

I changed the file name from wd-ippprodprintext10-v9-20091014.doc (and
-rev.doc) to we-ippjobprinterext10-20091014.doc (and -rev.doc) as suggested
by Ira after the end of the meeting.

I'll publish v10 with all my edits to carry out the agreements from today
by October 26, for November 2 IPP WG telecon.

Tom