[IPP] Stable draft of IPP Everywhere Project Charter (17 April 2010)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 18:11:48 UTC 2010

Hi Bill,

Yes, we agreed at the April PWG F2F that Mike Sweet (as
PWG Chair and IPP Secretary and IPP Everywhere Technical
Lead) would announce a normal length (22 calendar days)
PWG Formal Vote on the Charter.

Votes to be returned to Mike, Paul, and Ira, for safety.

I just changed the status from Interim to Stable to follow our
process for a document to enter PWG Formal Vote.

Mike said a couple of days ago that he'd get to it soon.

We do need to get it moving, to complete *before* the
June PWG F2F.

Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 1:55 PM, William Wagner <wamwagner at comcast.net> wrote:
> Sorry I missed the IPP call and did not bring this up at the Steering
> committee call. What is the status of this charter? Is it going to be put up
> for PWG vote?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.