[IPP] Last Call - IPP Everywhere Charter and Slides

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Apr 30 15:35:03 UTC 2010

This isn't a call for vote, this is a last call for comments since there is still some question about the content of the charter.  Once we have agreement on the charter, we'll do a formal vote with the final charter.

I included updated slides since they provide the back-story for the charter, which I think some people are missing based on the comments so far. Longer term they may also be useful as material for the specs and any introductory content we decide to provide.

On Apr 30, 2010, at 8:23 AM, Gail Giansiracusa wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> The slides are nice but why are we voting on them?  Shouldn't everything be in the charter?
>
> Gail

believed to be clean.