[IPP] Minutes from Monday's IPP concall

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed May 26 18:08:09 UTC 2010

All,

Sorry for the delay. I really did have this all done on Monday, but then got pulled away before I could upload to the server.

Here are Monday's minutes from the IPP concall:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20100524.pdf

Please let me know if I spelled any names wrong or missed anything crucial...

believed to be clean.