[IPP] Minutes posted from IPP and IPP Everywhere BOF

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Jun 11 04:04:49 UTC 2010

All,

I have posted the minutes for the IPP Everywhere BOF and IPP WG meetings at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-f2f-minutes-20100610.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ipp-everywhere-bof-minutes-20100610.pdf

Please let me know if I've missed any of the attendees, spelled your name wrong, or missed some key point or question that was raised...

believed to be clean.