[IPP] {Disarmed} Toward resolving Apple's IPP WG Last Call JPS2 comments 4 thru 7 - for Mon, Jul 19, IPP WG telecon

Tom Hastings tom.hastings at verizon.net
Mon Jul 19 00:36:19 UTC 2010

For the IPP WG telecon, tomorrow, Monday, July 19, here is 2 or 2 input for
the agenda topic:

Since the font, highlighting, and indentation will be smashed when this mail
message is turned to plain text, I've attached a 63 KB .pdf which is much
more readable, complete with line numbers to make it easier to discuss at
the telecon.  I've also down loaded v30 of JPS2 .doc and .pdf (without hot
links).  If Pete Zehler can update the .pdf that would be good, but he may
be on vacation.  So the following 6 documents are in the wd sub-folder for
the IPP WG telecon tomorrow, Monday, July 19:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v30-20100718.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v30-20100718.doc

and the following two documents that attempt to resolve Apple's IPP WG Last
Call comments (same as I attached to this and the previous email):

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/Toward-resolving-Apples-JPS2-comments-4-thr
u-7.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/Toward-resolving-Apples-JPS2-comments-4-thr
u-7.doc

and:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/Toward-resolving-Apples-JSP2-comment-on-uni
ts-for-font-size-requested.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/Toward-resolving-Apples-JSP2-comment-on-uni
ts-for-font-size-requested.doc

(Yes, the S and P are switched in this last file name by mistake).