[IPP] Concall minutes

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Aug 23 21:39:53 UTC 2010

All,

Tried calling back in a couple times and just got the tone; I've posted the minutes from today at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20100823.pdf

Looking at the calendar, two weeks puts us on Labor Day, so I propose our next concall for September 13, 2010 at the usual time.  We can resume discussion of IPP Everywhere and the possible new Job and Printer Extensions specification at the next concall...

believed to be clean.