[IPP] EXTENDED - PWG Last Call of IPP JPS2 (26 July to 17 September 2010)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 03:35:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

Per PWG Process/3.0, the PWG Last Call of IPP JPS2
is automatically extended until we achieve quorum (7
acknowledgements by PWG voting members - we now
have 4).

We discussed this at last week's IPP WG and decided
to extend the PWG Last Call until Friday 17 September.

See Mike's original note below for instructions on the
subject and destination for your PWG Last Call note.

Cheers,
- Ira (IPP co-editor)

Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 11:19 PM, Michael Sweet <msweet at apple.com> wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> [This PWG Last Call will start today on Monday 26 July 2010.
> This PWG Last Call will end at Friday 27 August 2010 at 10pm US PDT.]
>
> This is the formal announcement of the PWG Last Call for the IPP Job and
> Printer Operations Set-2 (JPS2) specification, which is located at:
>

> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v31-20100725-clean.pdf
>
> All required operations and attributes defined in this document have been
> prototyped by Apple and/or Xerox.  The IPP WG has completed a working
> group last call and subsequent revisions of this document.
>
> The PWG Process/3.0 requires that a quorum (30%) of PWG voting members
> must acknowledge a PWG Last Call (with or without comments), before any
> document can progress to PWG Formal Vote.
>
> Please send your review acknowledgment *exactly* as follows:
>
> To:  ipp at pwg.org
> Subject:  <Company Name> has reviewed IPP JPS2 and has [no] comments
>

> Please do NOT simply reply to this note on the PWG-Announce list.
>

> Note:  The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0
> is located at:
>
>  http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-process30.pdf
>
> Regards,
> - Michael Sweet (PWG Chair)