[IPP] Brother Joining the IPP WG

Nancy.Chen at okidata.com Nancy.Chen at okidata.com
Mon Sep 13 14:25:42 UTC 2010

Hi O'Hara-san and Mac,

Many active IPP WG members are located in US west coast, have 3 hours of
time lag behind US east coast. Therefore they won't be able to see your
email probably until an hour later.

On behalf of PWG, I'd like to welcome you both to actively join IPP
working group and hopefully other very interesting working groups such as
MFD, IDS and WIMS.

Regards,
-Nancy
Nancy Chen, PWG Vice-Chair, MFD WG Secretary and Co-editor
Principal Engineer
Solutions and Technology
Oki Data
2000 Bishops Gate Blvd.
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Phone: (856)222-7006
Email: Nancy.Chen at okidata.com

<kiyotaka.ohara at brother.co.jp>
Sent by: ipp-bounces at pwg.org
09/12/2010 11:41 PM

<ipp at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
[IPP] Brother Joining the IPP WG

Hi All,

My name is Kiyotaka O'Hara. I work for Brother Industries, ltd.

Brother has just join the PWG(IPP WG). I'm glad to join this WG.
I'm interested in IPP Everywhere.
I think that driverless printing such as IPP Everywhere will be
more and more important in the near future.
Mac Matsuda will subscribe to this mailing list soon.
He will participate in the MTG held in the US.

I look forward to work with you!

Kiyotaka O'Hara
Software Development Dept. 1
Brother Industries, ltd