[IPP] Updated version of ipptool now available

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Sun Oct 17 05:56:36 UTC 2010

All,

After far too long, I have posted a new version of ipptool at:

    http://www.cups.org/software.php

Changes in the new release include:

- The Windows version no longer requires Visual Studio to be installed.
- The Windows version now supports SSL.
- Added "ipps" URI support.
- Added a new "-T" option.
- Added support for fractional seconds for the -i option and DELAY
  directive.
- Added support for authentication.
- Added DEFINE-MATCH, DEFINE-NO-MATCH, DEFINE-VALUE, IF-NOT-DEFINED,
  IGNORE-ERRORS, SKIP-IF-DEFINED, SKIP-IF-NOT-DEFINED,
  SKIP-PREVIOUS-ERROR directives.
- WITH-VALUE now supports variable expansion.
- Updated the IPP/1.1 conformance test to skip the "my-jobs different
  user" test if the printer URI contains a username.
- Updated the IPP conformance tests to validate media, media-default, and
  media-supported values.
- No longer error out if a Printer returns a different version number in
  the response when the request contains the version 0.0.

Enjoy!

believed to be clean.