[IPP] Minutes posted for F2F meeting

George Liu george.liu at ricoh-tech.com
Thu Oct 28 17:36:25 UTC 2010

Can somebody help me out understanding IPP Everywehere?

I have problem drawing a connection between the use cases and the
technical proposal/discussions.
How are the new proposed IPP attributes and Geo URI schema, etc applies
to the use cases?

Another question is regarding discovery protocol.
it seems that IPP Everywhere has settled to use mDNS as a base for
discover protocol. What do we need for a discover protocol?
* Location of printer?
* Make and Model?
* Supported printing protocol?
* Supported PDL?
* Installed Options?
* Printer Feature (duplex/staple/papertray/secureprint)?

Thanks
George